The NAS-101RW offers ease of control and management. Users with no experience will have no problems getting to grips with the unit, no matter what Operating System - Win, MAC, Novell, Unix, Linux.
Without doubt, the NAS-101RW is the most versatile data centre for the requirements of today's home and SoHo user.
Come out of the dinosaur age!
The limitations of USB and IEEE 1394 mean that they are very slow in data transfer (12 Mbps for a USB 1.1 external drive), as well as very inconvenient, bring your network into the 21st century with the NAS-101R/RW, which can offer blazing data transfer speeds, as well as excellent capacity.
Up to a large 300GB of drive space is available so that you have more than enough space to fulfil all of your storage requirements.4 auto-sensing 10/100 LAN ports and 1 WAN port (for connection to the Cable/DSL modem) offer faster data transfer speeds than a traditional USB storage device. It is truly plug and play, no additional drivers are required. If you unplug the RJ45 LAN cable during use, there is no data loss or danger to your files, unlike other USB storage devices.
The NAS 101RW solution offers a much better value product than any other competing single disk Wireless NAS unit in the marketplace.
When you consider the range of capacities available, and the fact that it also has a built in 10/100 autosensing 4 port switch, and it even includes a smart bag to carry it all in, there is are no reasons not to choose the 101RW over any other solution. Quite simply the NAS 101RW is the best single disk Wireless NAS unit available.
- Use QNAP NAS Solutions For Easy Manageable Disk To Disk Backup
- Replicate to any other QNAP NAS Solution For Data Protection
- Protect Your Data Using Built In Replication Software
- Simply Purchase Any Two NAS Units For Total Data Protection Via Replication
- Example ; Replicate NAS 101RW's to a centralised NAS 4120B
- Utilise NovaBackup Software and create a D2D Backup Solution
- Available from 200GB to 300GB
- Lan Ports :- 4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing Fast Ethernet Port (RJ-45)
- Wan Ports :- 1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing Ethernet Port (RJ-45)
- Support all major Network Operating Systems
- Including Windows, MAC, Linux/Unix
- Installation in less than a minute
- Set-up via LCD display or web interface
- Web-Based Management
- Firmware updates available by subscription to QNAP.co.uk
- No User Licenses
- Instant storage file sharing via LAN for office or department
- Personal entertainment archive
- DVR system storage expansion
- NAS 101RW Solutions Include A Standard 2 Years RTB Warranty
||NS Geode SC2200 266Mhz
||1x 3.5" IDE HDD
||NASWare Router Edition
||LCD High Brightness Panel, Two control Buttons for System Management
||System Malfunction Warning
||EEE802.3 10 Base-T Ethernet
IEEE802.3u 100 Base-TX Fast Ethernet
IEEE802.3x Flow Control
IEEE802.1p Priority Queue
ANSI/IEEE802.3 Nway Auto-negotiation
||1 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing Ethernet Port (RJ-45)
||4 x 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing Fast Ethernet Port (RJ-45)
||54 Mbps IEEE802.11g Wireless Access Point
||230 (D) x 145 (W) x 55 / 180 (H) mm (With Antenna Standing)
||Net Weight : 2kg, Gross Weight : 4kg
||0 ~ 40 o C
||0 ~ 95% R.H
||External Power Adaptor (90 ~ 264V)
All QNAP products are covered by free technical support direct from the manufacturer. However you can upgrade any QNAP product to include Gold Support, local technical support provided by SQS engineers in Reading , Berkshire , via our Technical@sqsonline.com service. Technical@sqsonline.com utilises the services of GoToMyPC. All onsite maintenance contracts include Gold Support for the duration of the onsite maintenance contract. SQS Ltd does not provide any direct technical support for any product that is not covered either by an onsite maintenance contract or by a Gold Support contract. All contracts must be valid and payment must have been made in full prior to any technical support request. Gold Support and onsite maintenance contracts are available to purchase only when making an initial hardware purchase. Service level upgrade to either onsite maintenance or Gold Support is not available after delivery.
This Product is no longer available and has been updated by the TS101
For More Information
Call Us On 08450 666 222