Have you ever had a hard drive crash and with it many irreplaceable documents and priceless photos were lost forever? Are you looking for a safe and effective way to store and serve your data? Then the New ReadyNAS NV+ from Infrant Technologies is the answer you have been looking for.
Packed with technology previously reserved for upper echelon high-end servers (i.e. RAID, Gigabit Ethernet, Continuous System Monitoring and Backup capabilities), the ReadyNAS NV+ brings Enterprise-level technology to the masses in a cost-effective manner. The ReadyNAS NV+ is a bullet-proof way to virtually insure that your data will never be lost again to hardware failure.
The ReadyNAS NV+ has a new LCD status panel for easy monitoring of the device, a quieter noise footprint, making it ideal for anywhere in the home and enhanced Macintosh support, all in one unit the size of a two-slice toaster. From its class-leading performance to its award-winning feature set to the world-class support team behind the product, the NV+ is definitely the Superior NAS (Network Attached Storage) Device for Office and Home.
ReadyNAS NV+ Highlights:
- Infrant NSP IT3107
- 4 lockable hot-swappable SATA disk trays
- Infrant Expandable X-RAID, RAID 0/1/5
- Programmable backup button
- One USB 2.0 port in front, two in back
- Compact portable design (8"H x 5"W x 9"D)
- LCD panel for instant status readout
- Server-rated power supply with noise-killer design for quieter operation
- Powerful 92mm cooling fan
- Low power consumption and power saving mode
- Compatible with Windows®, Mac, UNIX, and Linux systems
- Gigabit Ethernet with Jumbo frame support
- Simple setup wizard
- Integrated Backup Manager
- Compatible with leading network DVD players and UPnP AV streaming devices
- Multi-lingual browser-based setup
- Kensington lock compatible
- EMC® Retrospect® backup software for Windows (5-client license) included
- EMC® Retrospect® backup software for Macintosh (5-client license) included
All prices below are for Seagate Enterprise Series (ES) Disks designed for 24x7 RAID operations.
If you would like a quote for the lighter duty AS series disks please call for pricing and to place orders.
Call our Sales Team Now on
08450 666 222
For a free Consultation and to Purchase
All prices quoted on our website are subject to change without notice & exclude Delivery & VAT.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
All QNAP products are covered by free technical support direct from the manufacturer. However you can upgrade any QNAP product to include Gold Support, local technical support provided by SQS engineers in Reading , Berkshire , via our Technical@sqsonline.com service. Technical@sqsonline.com utilises the services of GoToMyPC. All onsite maintenance contracts include Gold Support for the duration of the onsite maintenance contract. SQS Ltd does not provide any direct technical support for any product that is not covered either by an onsite maintenance contract or by a Gold Support contract. All contracts must be valid and payment must have been made in full prior to any technical support request. Gold Support and onsite maintenance contracts are available to purchase only when making an initial hardware purchase. Service level upgrade to either onsite maintenance or Gold Support is not available after delivery.
For More Information
On Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Call Us On 08450 666 222