Unlike other complicated or proprietary storage solutions, the Infrant ReadyNAS 1100 is a new class of NAS designed to meet the requirements of increasingly energy efficient computing environments. By carefully tailoring a Linux-based OS with a custom Infrant microprocessor, the 1100 removes traditional complexity, efficiency, and interoperability barriers. The ReadyNAS 1100 packs 2 gigabit interfaces, hardware RAID and 4 Hot Swap SATA disks all in a remarkable 12 inch deep 1U chassis! Quickly add network storage for any workgroup or department with the ReadyNAS 1100.
- Ideal for Departments or Workgroups
- EMC Retrospect Backup Software Included
- Ultra low power consumption - View Chart
ReadyNAS 1100 Highlights
- Enterprise Hardened embedded Linux operating system (No additional software to install or per-user licensing requirements)
- 3 Security modes (Share, User, Domain for ADS Integration)
- RAIDar and SNMP support for centralized management
- Native support for Windows, Mac, UNIX and Linux clients
- System Monitoring with Email Alerts
- Journaling File System
- Typical 75 Watt Power Consumption with 4x750 GB Drives
- (A 20 AMP Rack = 30 1100’s or 90 Terabytes of Storage!)
- 1U form factor & 12 inch depth facilitates back-to-back mounting
- Hardware RAID Acceleration (RAID 0, 1, 5, X-RAID)
- Sequenced HDD Power On
- Dual Gigabit Interfaces
- Field Serviceable Chassis
Call our Sales Team Now on
08450 666 222
For a free Consultation and to Purchase
All prices quoted on our website are subject to change without notice & exclude Delivery & VAT.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
All QNAP products are covered by free technical support direct from the manufacturer. However you can upgrade any QNAP product to include Gold Support, local technical support provided by SQS engineers in Reading , Berkshire , via our Technical@sqsonline.com service. Technical@sqsonline.com utilises the services of GoToMyPC. All onsite maintenance contracts include Gold Support for the duration of the onsite maintenance contract. SQS Ltd does not provide any direct technical support for any product that is not covered either by an onsite maintenance contract or by a Gold Support contract. All contracts must be valid and payment must have been made in full prior to any technical support request. Gold Support and onsite maintenance contracts are available to purchase only when making an initial hardware purchase. Service level upgrade to either onsite maintenance or Gold Support is not available after delivery.
For More Information
On Network Attached Storage (NAS)
Call Us On 08450 666 222